Saturday, 31 December 2016

Keep Surfing!

It takes a lot of audacity and courage to stand for what you believe!
This year is another important year for me but I don't believe in making resolutions because I know everyday is a new day and every new day has its own sets of challenges on which we need to act spontaneously. I believe in "love what you do and be who you are"

A year doesn't make big change; it’s the time that makes a difference. When time favors, everything falls in place.

To say, 2016 was not an absolutely amazing year for me but I’ve learned so much from all the sufferings, I went through. New Beginnings, more responsibilities, new challenges and yes, I did evolve into a better person.

It’s easy to see people from outside and criticize. But when you wear their shoes and run, you realize how hard it.
Nothing worth having comes easy.


Many small drops make an ocean!

Find the right wave to surf, and look back only to see how far you have come.


1 comment:

  1. Roopa!!!! A good motivation to start the year����

    ReplyDelete